1. Structure and purpose
The MFZ/ABC type portable dry powder fire extinguisher is composed of a head, a cylinder, a spray system (with spray hoses for models above 3kg), etc. The MFZ/ABC1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 8) type uses two Circumferential seam, a straight seam carbon dioxide shielded welding process. Using nitrogen as the driving gas, the ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent in the cylinder is sprayed into a powder mist to extinguish the flame. The technical performance meets the requirements of GB4351.1-2005, and it has the characteristics of high fire-fighting efficiency, fast speed, flexible use, convenient operation, beautiful appearance, and wide application range. It is widely used for fire fighting in gas stations, garages, laboratories, substations, gas and liquefied gas stations and other places.
ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent has the advantages of non-corrosion, long-term storage and no deterioration, non-conductive, etc., can extinguish the initial fire of flammable liquid, combustible gas and electrical equipment, and can also extinguish solid materials such as cotton, linen, paper, wood and bamboo. When the fire started, it is commonly known as the all-round fire extinguishing agent.
Note: ABC dry powder fire extinguishing agent cannot be used to extinguish metal fires such as sodium and potassium, and special powder extinguishing agents for metal fires can be used to extinguish the fires of these substances; it is also not suitable for extinguishing fires caused by instruments and electrical equipment to avoid causing damage to the protective items Defaced.
2. How to use
1. When using, pull out the safety pin, press down the handle, and the dry powder will be sprayed out immediately. Aim the nozzle at the root of the flame and sweep it to quickly extinguish the flame.
2. When extinguishing an oil fire, be decisive and rapid. When extinguishing an oil fire, do not directly impact the oil surface, so as to prevent the oil from splashing and causing the flame to spread.
3. When using, it should be operated vertically, never lying down or upside down.
3. Main technical parameters
1. This fire extinguisher is a pressure-storage container. Avoid collisions during transportation and storage. The place where the fire extinguisher is placed should be dry and ventilated to prevent freezing and dampness, rain and sun exposure.
2. The storage temperature of the fire extinguisher is -10~+45℃.
3. The user must inspect the fire extinguisher when it is set up, and then inspect it at a quarterly interval. When the environment is bad, the fire extinguisher should be inspected more frequently. It is found that the pressure indicator of the fire extinguisher is not in the green line area or once it is used, it must be sent to the designated maintenance unit for repair and refilling in accordance with relevant standards. The water pressure test, the water pressure test pressure is 2.1MPa.
4. No matter whether the fire extinguisher has been used or not, it must be sent to the designated maintenance unit for hydraulic test every two years after the expiration of the expiration date of the factory.
5. When repairing and refilling the fire extinguisher, it is recommended to read the "Handheld Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher Repair Manual" of our company, and repair and refill according to its requirements and recommendations.