1. Structure and Use:
MPZ/3 (6, 9) portable water-based extinguisher is composed of the head, cylinder, injection system and other components. It USES nitrogen as the driving gas to spray 3% (AFFF-10℃) foam extinguisher from the cylinder body to extinguish the flame. The technical performance meets the requirements of GB4351.1-2005. It is mainly used to put out solid fire, insoluble flammable liquid fire, especially petroleum products initial fire, combined with dry powder fire extinguisher, better fire extinguishing effect. It is a good fire-fighting equipment for enterprises, factories, oil fields, oil depots, ships and other places. It is a new type of fire extinguisher. It is not suitable for fighting water soluble flammable, flammable liquid, gas, electrical and light metal fires.
3% (AFFF - 10 ℃) type foam fire extinguishing agent is composed of fluorocarbon surfactants and other additives, sharply because of fluorocarbon surfactant reduces the surface tension of the aqueous solution, so that it can form a layer of water film on the oil surface, can prevent the fuel evaporation, accelerate the bubble flow, put the fire out quickly, is an ideal agent.
1. When in use, pull out the safety pin and press down the handle, the foam will be immediately ejected, and the nozzle will be swept at the root of the flame to quickly extinguish the flame.
2, the fire should be decisive and rapid, extinguishing the oil fire, do not directly impact the oil surface, so as to avoid oil splash caused by flame spread.
3, use should be vertical operation, do not lie or upside down.
3. Main technical data (at 20℃)
1. This fire extinguisher is a pressure-storage container. Collision should be avoided during transportation and storage.
2. The storage temperature of fire extinguisher is +4~+45℃.
3. The user shall check the fire extinguisher as soon as it is set up, and then check it at intervals of one quarter. When the environment is bad, the fire extinguisher should be checked more frequently. It is found that the pressure indicator of fire extinguishers is not in the green line area or once it is used, it should be sent to the designated maintenance unit for maintenance and recharging according to relevant standards. Before recharging, the cylinder body shall be subjected to hydrostatic test with the hydrostatic test pressure of 2.1mpa.
4. Fire extinguishers, whether used or not, shall be sent to the designated maintenance unit for hydrostatic test every two years after the expiration of three years from the date of leaving the factory. They can only be used after they pass the test.
5. This extinguisher is not suitable for electric fire fighting. In electric fire fighting, the power must be cut off first, and live operation is strictly prohibited to avoid electric shock.
6. For the maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers, it is recommended to read our Company's manual on Maintenance and recharging of Portable Water-based Fire extinguishers and carry out maintenance and recharging according to its requirements and Suggestions.