1. Structure and application
MT/2 (3, 5, 7) portable CARBON dioxide extinguisher is composed of the head, light steel seamless cylinder body, injection system and other components. It USES high-pressure liquid carbon dioxide in the cylinder body to spray fire. The technical performance meets the requirements of GB4351.1-2005 and GB4351.2-2005.
Carbon dioxide extinguish agent is a kind of common gas extinguish agent, has the combustor cools, isolates the air to prevent the combustion, does not have the residual trace, does not pollute the environment, does not conduct electricity, easy to manufacture, the price is low the advantage. It is suitable for extinguishing and extinguishing flammable liquid fire, gas fire, fire of electrified equipment and fire extinguishing agent such as water, foam and dry powder in enclosed space, which is vulnerable to the initial fire of contaminated objects. Widely used in factories and enterprises distribution substation room, ships, warehouses, vehicles, electronic instruments, valuable equipment, libraries, archives and other places of fire extinguishing.
Note: CARBON dioxide fire extinguishing agent can not fight off sodium, potassium and other alkali metal and hydride fire, also can not fight off some compounds containing oxygen source, such as nitric acid fiber fire.
2. How to use
1. When using, pull out the safety pin, point the spray canister at the fire source with one hand, and press the handle with the other hand, the carbon dioxide fire extinguishing agent will be sprayed out immediately to extinguish the fire.
2. When extinguishing an oil fire, do not use it against the wind; when extinguishing an oil fire, do not directly impact the oil surface, so as to prevent the oil from splashing and spreading the flame.
3. Extinguish the fire quickly and decisively to prevent injury to your hands. After the fire is extinguished, the operator should leave quickly to prevent suffocation.
4. When using it, keep it upright and never use it lying down or upside down.
5. When the content of carbon dioxide in the air is high, it will cause breathing difficulties and even death. Pay attention to prevent poisoning when using it.
6. When a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher is extinguishing an electrical fire, if the voltage exceeds 600V, remember to cut off the power before extinguishing the fire.
3. Main technical parameters
1. This fire extinguisher is a high-pressure container. Avoid collisions during transportation and storage. The place where the fire extinguisher is placed should be dry and ventilated to prevent freezing and moisture, and avoid rain and exposure.
2. The storage temperature of the fire extinguisher should be -10℃+45℃.
3. The user must inspect the fire extinguisher when it is set up, and then inspect it at a quarterly interval. When the environment is bad, the fire extinguisher should be inspected more frequently.
4. The weight of the fire extinguisher should be checked at least once a year. Fire extinguishers whose annual leakage exceeds 50g should be repaired.
5. Once the fire extinguisher is used, it must be sent to the designated maintenance unit for repair and refilling in accordance with relevant standards. The cylinder body must undergo a water pressure test before refilling, and the water pressure test pressure is 25.5MPa.
6. Regardless of whether the fire extinguisher has been used or has not been used, after the expiry of five years from the factory, a hydraulic test shall be carried out every two years thereafter. The residual strain rate shall be measured at the same time as the hydraulic test, and the value shall not exceed 6%. After the test, the test year and month and the code of the test unit shall be stamped with steel stamps on the shoulder of the fire extinguisher cylinder.
7. When repairing and refilling the fire extinguisher, it is recommended to read the "Portable Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher Repair Manual" of our company, and repair and refill according to its requirements and recommendations.